Tuesday, February 23, 2010

First swim in the pool!

"It doesn't get better than this". An expression I've heard a few times today. My watch says the time is 12:42. I'm sitting in a tanning sun in a plastic chaise lounge chair by the pool. I may be the youngest person by the pool. I may also be the thinest. I doubt that am the richest, if we're talking money. I don't see anyone else writing their blog. Bright blue sky, a few puffy white clouds to the East. The sun feels great! Temperature around 70, but the pool is protected on three sides with wind breaks. The water temp. is 86, light wind. I could stay here awhile and fry or go off to a watercolor class. It would be a first for me. Tough decision. Rain is predicted for tomorrow. Guess I'll try something new. The sun will probably come out again some day, the watercolor class meets once a week and I can't get to it next week. Gotta Go. Fan

No comments:

Post a Comment