Sunday, January 31, 2010

Anyone reading this blog? Commenting?

Hello Everyone,

     Just Wondering.  Are any of you, other than the bold three people who signed on as followers, reading this blog that I am posting to: friedaartznow.blogspot.com/   ???

     Are you really readin' it??  If you are, Why aren't you commenting??  If you aren't reading it, you, obviously, can't comment, so I won't even bother with that question.

     I'm going to continue writing on it, I guess.  Why not?  But it would be a lot more fun if someone out there wrote back, in the way of comments, pro or con.  Or just an opinion on anything.  Doesn't anyone feel the urge to communicate or are you all so busy or so something that you don't have a few minutes to spend commenting?

     Lurkers, I believe is the term for people who read stuff on a particular website, but do not interact with that website.  Are there a lot of lurkers out there, a few lurkers, of course you won't tell me, by definition, or is there no one out there but the lonely, or not so lonely, three?  Just Wondering.

     Norma, otherwise known as, Frieda Artz Now, an artistic expression of an internal, former, now present and now public persona who cares a great deal about the Environment, the Arts, which includes a great deal more than what is offered in Museums these days, Music, the State of the US government and it's politics and the State of the World and all the Sentient Beings that abide therein, among other things.       Now, there must be at least one topic of conversation, available to some of us who are bold enough to post a Rant or a Comment, among the interests I've listed, which comprise some, not all, of my interests, which would inspire you to write what you think to this blogsite so we could get a dialogue going, as "they" say, rather than have it be me Ranting to an invisible and silent cyberspace audience???

     Do I have to Rant about Tiger Woods again, or Serena Williams or Scott Brown or Martha Coakley??  I'd rather leave those topics to the mass media.  They do such a good job, sometimes, some of them, covering that sort of stuff with their "facts" and opinions.  Besides you don't have to use your given name, I don't.  Comment anonymously or not. Be Bold.  Be Courageous.  Be Foolish.  Take a Risk.  What do you have to loose?  I'd be curious to hear the answer to that question from some of you.

       Let The Comments Begin!    FAN. (I'll just post this to the blog and please let me know if you prefer not to be on my mass e-mailing list.  I'll gladly take your name off, if you let me know.  Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Ok, here's a comment.

    Somehow blogs have to discover "followers" or you won't be getting many comments. For awhile you were not posting and so there would not have been anything to comment about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lurkers?

    How do lurkers find blogs?

    ReplyDelete