Friday, January 22, 2010

Posting my posts incorrectly put in comments. FAN

Frieda Artz said...

1/21/10 Paul’s 72nd Birthday. Happy Birthday Paul!
What follows is the situation I often find myself in upon waking. Trying to write down, remember, hold on to, the visuals, the words, the poems, the descriptions I create in my dreams/early-waking -state of mind. I offer this to you, as I wrote it, unedited, in the form of a journal or blog. Make of it what you will.
7:35 a.m. FRUSTRATION, UPON WAKING
Woke/dreaming of a poem and visual to put on the Blog.
CHGault house visual: which sits to the right of my new house on Spruce Ave, OB.
When I look to my right, I’m proud to be an American.
When I think about The Right (Wing) in America today....
The Weight of the issues causes me to
Wait for the Wisdom to
Whisper my opinion in the 
Wilderness of Cyberspace.

Visual: Google Earth above my house at 11 Spruce Ave, CHGault’s house to my right and Whoeveritis’ house to my left.

“Drop Down Mamma, Let your Daddy See
Just What’s Been Happening to ME”

The poem I wrote in the last minutes of dreaming, 
While lying, eyes closed in my bed-
Has vanished into the far (deep) recesses of my brain.
Forgotten it rests, like the dead,
Treasured, Nearly forgotten,
Fighting to live in my memory,
Beside remnants of other dreams partially encountered in a waking state.

Awake with eyes and mind open, lying there,
I carefully consturcted a visual poem
With words and photos
Clever word play.
Gone now.

Without the future computer technology
that will tap into my creative mind, I am:
An aspiring poet, an eager artist to be.
The ckever words and exact phrasing
Sit with the dead, buried in my mind.

Frieda Artz said...

The time is wrong on the Blog. The posting happened around 815 a.m.
FAN

No comments:

Post a Comment