Saturday, January 30, 2010

Arrival in New Jersey - future plan

Hi Everyone,
Finally. I expect to have a little time to try to figure out this blog - how it works, what my options are, etc. Already I've changed the font to Times, this is, almost, some of "the news that's fit to print" and the size of the font. What could be next?
Made it to NJ around 10:30 p.m.  last evening after some interesting happenings on the road just South of Providence which I don't have time to discuss here.
Tonight, I know you are dying to know what I'm doing?  Not. :-)
  But this is my blog, not yours. Thank you Cousin (Nephew) John for your wonderful suggestion to establish this.  I have never had the opportunity to rant and rave to an invisible audience.  It is not only cathartic, but a lot of fun for someone, like me, who enjoys writing. 
 Your, you lurkers who are unwilling to sign on or to comment, but are reading and you three people who have signed on as whateveryousignonas, comments are necessary to make this a successful blog.  Of course I have success no matter what you do, because I enjoy writing. But to have this blog become a dialogue/discussion, which I always enjoy. (I find talking and writing helps me to define and, hopefully articulate, exactly, well not exactly, what I do think, feel, etc.) your comments are necessary and welcomed, positive or negative. Although I would prefer that you write your negative comments, not as negative criticism, but, if you don't like what I say or my opionion, please voice your own, or think of a creative way to offer positive suggestions, rather than berate me or my opinion.  
Always Remember.  This is a Free Country.  Well, we know that isn't true, but we do have First Ammendment Rights, except for the ones George Bush took away from us during his Reign of Terror. Let me start again and say we, the public, have been promised First Ammendment Rights in the Constitution and if we don't exercise them we could loose them.  It's the old "If you don't use it, you loose it." adage.
If you don't like what I have to say please send me comments, as described above. Or start your own blog. It's easy.  It takes about 10 minutes and your blog  could be full of your doings and opinions.
 Skip and I going to the 101st, Greater Paterson, NJ Chamber of Commerce, annual dinner dance in about 10 minutes or however long it takes me to get out of my comfortable old clothes and into something presentable at this occasion.  Skip told me 5 minutes ago that he's ready and just told me again that it's time to leave.  So, I'll report back on this occasion later.
I kinda know what to expect.  I have attended one of these events in the past. (Hard to have attended one of these events in the future.  If you get my drift?)  The past 5 years or so.    Last time I got to sit next to one of our Congressmen from NJ, I guess that's what he is, Bill Pascrell.  He was lively, a good talker (what politician isn't?) supported my anti-war, pro-peace efforts, but that's another story.
Gotta go.  FAN

No comments:

Post a Comment